This hallway runs north south down the eastern side of the shrine and was presumably the original entrance in Safavid times. The inscription above the entrance to the hallway dates it between 1715 and 1717 C.E. To the right are the two chambers in which the tombs are placed. There are large blocks of marble on either side of the hall into which have been chiselled kufic inscriptions.
Last Updated November 29, 1998